Tornado confirmed in Perry Co. | News
UNIONTOWN, AL (WSFA) - The National Weather Service is confirming that an EF-0 tornado touched down in the Perry County town of Uniontown during Thursday's storms.
A storm survey crew's report is still determining much of the data behind the storm. Initial data shows the damage path to be a little more than a half-mile in length.
Ten homes were damaged on Church Street. Four homes were said to have received significant damage with one home shifted off its foundation.
There were no injuries or fatalities reported in the storm.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!